Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 12, 2020

Modern women need to know how to cooking?

I have a classmate in the same class, from young to old, I never had to cook for anyone.


When I have to go to school far away, I eat three meals a day without snacks. One day, she complained: "Now looking at the dishes in the restaurant, I can't swallow anymore. I wish it would be good if my mother was here to cook." Not only her, there are many young people who are 18 years old, but they cannot distinguish between salt, sugar, seasoning, soy sauce and fish sauce.


In the past, I did not know how to cook, nor could I distinguish between vegetables. One time, my mother had an unexpected job and could not come home to cook lunch, after a 5-period class, she was so hungry, there was nothing to cook at home, so she was active herself. I find ways to cook rice, fry eggs, pick up vegetable tops to leave some to cooking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking


The first time the dishes with my own hands were cooked, I must say they were bad, the rice was thin, the eggs were "dark", the vegetable soup was too good. But I still eat because my mother taught me to appreciate food, remembering the day when my family was poor, I couldn't afford rice. I realized that from that moment on, having a mother cook well. But I can't wait for Mom forever, I have to learn to cook right away.

After more than a year of hard work, I cook better, learning from the simplest to the more complex. So I realized, cooking is not as difficult as thought, just pay a little attention. Having been burned a few times, my hand has enough scars, if I cook a few times, I will learn from experience immediately. Sometimes I really admire my mom and aunts because every dish can be cooked, the simple ingredients every day, any dish is excellent.


The day before, my friend shared an article saying that she doesn't need to know how to cook, her place is not the kitchen, she just needs to marry a husband who knows how to cook. I had to reread it a few times to make sure I didn't get it wrong. Guys, before you find someone who will cook for you for a lifetime, first treat your digestive system well first. Loving yourself is not only about taking care of your body and thinking, but also about your health. If you don't know how to cook, it's not good to just eat at the restaurant, have snacks, drink milk tea or even skip meals like that.


After I left home from school, I was glad that my decision to learn to cook was right. An easy-to-understand example, most students have to stay when they go to university. are not? After a bit, we eat hot pot at the beginning of the month, and at the end of the month, instant noodles If you cook 2-3 people on your own, the money will be much cheaper, there are many choices of dishes, ensuring food hygiene and safety and cooking with friends will be more fun than eating. alone.


In the past, my mother was like us, she couldn't cook many dishes, she was also a pampered daughter, but when she got married, she still learned to cook. Mother goes to the kitchen not because of obligations, but because she loves her father who works hard, loves her hungry children after a long class. Therefore, the mother's kitchen always smells delicious and cozy, with the mother cooking is love lighting love through every bowl of soup, fried fish dish.

https://thammydiamonduytin.tumblr.com/post/636921611953586176/women-need-beauty-for-themselves

Women need beauty for themselves


For me, cooking doesn't have to be cooking sublime dishes, just a few basic dishes and one that you love the most so that when you crave, you don't need to post a status "craving fried chicken wings. fish sauce, jute crab soup, I wish someone could cook for ". Serving yourself first is how you love and respect yourself.


Not knowing how to cook is not guilty. Not knowing how to cook, but being proud is the problem. It is true that the kitchen is not a place for women, but knowing a little will make your life easier, such as crushing a crush through the crush's stomach, the success rate is super high, like parents have sick you also know how to cook a bowl of onion porridge, you need to have onions and know how to cook so that you will never be afraid of hunger.


Come home and try to cook a special dish for your parents, and you will understand why, even though they are busy, they still cook for you every day.

find us: 

Cooking, Heterocyclic amine, Food, Food and drink preparation, Food and drink, Foods, Meat, Food industry, Grilling, Health, Carbohydrate, Foodborne illness, Home, Carcinogen, Nutrition, Egg white, Vegetable, Thickening agent, Baking, Sucrose, Vitamin, Molecular gastronomy, Determinants of health, Control of fire by early humans, Starch, Egg as food, Water, Curing (food preservation), Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon, Frying, Butter, Chemistry, Smoking (cooking), Raw foodism, Roasting, Cancer, Cuisine, Blanching (cooking), Meringue, Boiling, Beef, Deep frying, Bread, Culture, Home economics, Food ingredients, Fat, Food preparation, Cereal, Protein, Stir frying, Potato, Hobbies, Acrylamide, Roux, Homo erectus, Pancake, Bean, Liquid, Fructose, Flour, Bacon, Cake, Vitamin C, Human activities, Milk, Oil, Breakfast, Public health, Chemical substances, Human evolution, Colorectal cancer, Chickpea, Cutting board, Wheat, Cookware and bakeware, Doughnut, Oven, Nitrosamine, Food science, Nutrient, Maize, Denaturation (biochemistry), Culinary arts, Lard, Rice, Bacteria, Protein (nutrient), Food preservation, Yeast, Sautéing, Domestic life, Fruit, Food spoilage, Bacillus cereus, Offal, Homo, Oat, Flavor, Foodservice, Glucose, Raw meat, French fries, Microwave oven, Wikipedia, Human, New World, Cooking techniques, Caramel, Tomato, Stew, Arrowroot, Barley, Chemical compounds, Wine, Natural products, Cucurbita, Maillard reaction, Dessert, Organisms, Cookie, Organic compounds, Edible mushroom, Plant, Food retailing, Parasitism, Syrup, Meal, Toast, Braising, Salt, Hervé This, Steam, Techniques, Poaching (cooking), Agriculture, Food safety, Preservative, Carrot, Crops, Stock (food), Technology

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét